“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Looking for the White Rabbit

I have just found possibly one of the best tshirts in the world! How cool is this one: the FEED YOUR HEAD tshirt - check it out here: http://threadpit.com/store/product.php?productid=408&face=feed_AU

There are lots of fabulous tshirt designs on this site but the FEED YOUR HEAD one is simply the best in my opinion and I have even ordered one to be shipped to me from the US. It is certainly going to make people look twice and I daresay, most, if not all of them, will not understand it at all:)


The description of the tshirt says: "When the white rabbit peaks, would you be so kind as to throw this tape recorder into the bathtub with me?" Yes it is a tshirt inspired by the great scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where Oscar is in the bathtub high as a kite on acid. Absolutely brilliant! And just by wearing this tshirt I will have the classic Jefferson Airplane song "White Rabbit" humming along in my head so that can only be a good thing.
Anyway get to it, visit the site and get your own Feed Your Head tshirt to satisfy your twisted mind. I'm sure Hunter would have loved it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice piece of gonzo, there, shotfun. 8-¡

freakpower66 said...

Well shotfun, we can't all be literary geniuses like you I guess... and FYI what we are saying right now in Australia is "I'll have a beer thanks." Ponder that while you chew on your cud. I never said I was a writer - I set up this blog to get in touch with other Hunter fans and for my own reasons.
Sincerely, another f****** robotic dimwit